First of all, different from ordinary fluorescent lamps, LED fluorescent lamps and traditional fluorescent lamps have the same size and caliber. There are three types of length: 60cm, 120cm, and 150cm. The power is 10W, 16W and 20W, while the 20W traditional fluorescent lamp (inductive ballast The actual power consumption is about 53W, and the actual power consumption of 40W traditional fluorescent lamps (inductive ballast) is about 68W; that is to say, their seat prices are the same, which is the process of changing the time.
So what are the specific advantages of LED fluorescent lamps? There are mainly the following eight points:
1. Environmental protection lamps, safeguard the earth. The traditional fluorescent lamp contains a large amount of mercury vapor, if it is broken, the mercury vapor will volatilize into the atmosphere. However, LED fluorescent lamps basically do not use mercury, and LED products do not contain lead, which plays a role in maintaining the environment. LED fluorescent lamps are widely regarded as green lighting in the 21st century.
2. Efficient conversion to reduce heat generation. Traditional lamps generate a lot of heat energy, while LED lamps convert all electric energy into light energy, which will not waste energy. Moreover, the document and clothing will not fade.
3. Noisy and warm, no noise. LED lamps do not produce noise, and are the best choice for places where fine electronic equipment is used. Suitable for places such as libraries and offices.
4. The light is gentle and protects the eyes. The traditional fluorescent lamp uses alternating current, so 100-120 strobes are generated per second. LED lamps convert alternating current to direct current directly, without flickering, which protects the eyes.
5. No ultraviolet rays, no mosquitoes. LED lamps do not produce ultraviolet rays, so they do not have many mosquitoes coiling around the lamp source like traditional lamps. Indoors will become more clean and tidy.
6. The voltage is adjustable from 80V to 245V. The traditional fluorescent lamp is lit by the high voltage released by the rectifier, and cannot be lit when the voltage drops. The LED lamps can be lit within a certain range of voltage, and the brightness can be adjusted.
7. Save energy and have a longer lifespan. The power consumption of LED fluorescent lamps is less than one-third of that of traditional fluorescent lamps, and the lifespan is 10 times that of traditional fluorescent lamps. It can be used for a long time without changing, reducing labor costs. More suitable for places that are difficult to change.
8. Consolidate, reliable, and lasting use. The LED lamp itself uses epoxy resin instead of traditional glass, which is more solid and reliable. Even if it is hit on the floor, the LED will not be damaged casually and can be used with confidence.
|上一篇： What is the difference in the price of LED lights?||下一篇： 暂无|